With practically everything rising in cost, saving money is everyone’s priority right now. But this doesn’t mean we need to give up small luxuries such as holidays and weekend breaks. With some smart thinking and money-savvy deals, you can still enjoy amazing getaways without hurting your bank account.
Waterfall Cottage in the South Pennines is offering 3 mid-week nights for the price of 2 this March. That’s a whopping 33% reduction in the price of accommodation! These sorts of deals are hard to come by, so if you want an amazing stay with an amazing price tag, Waterfall Cottage is waiting for you.
If you aren’t convinced by the price tag alone, here are 5 more reasons why Waterfall Cottage is beloved by all who come to stay:
1. It feels well and truly like a home-from-home with all the amenities you could wish for.
2. The wildlife garden leads directly to some magical waterfalls – the cottage’s namesake
3. There is no TV which is amazing for a digital detox and helps you to connect with one another.
4. Matt, the host, is very helpful and informative. Nothing is too much trouble.
5. The neighborhood is very safe and walkable with plenty of independent cafes, shops and restaurants in the area.
Find out more about Earby Hostel