Created: 10th May 2018,
Updated: 17th March 2019
If you have signed up to our newsletter we store your name and email address
- We use this data to contact you with news, offers and availability throughout the year
- This data is held securely by Send In Blue.
- We will not share this data with any other parties.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
Group and direct enquiry emails
If you contact our hostels via the group enquiry or direct enquiry forms on the accommodation page we will:
- Pass you email and phone number (if you choose to give it) to the accommodation owners your enquiry selected, so they can reply to you.
- Store a copy of your email for a short time (up to 2 weeks) in case you or the hostel owners have a question.
- We will not use your email address for any other purpose (unless you have also opted into our newsletter).
- We will not share your data with any other party.
- The managers/staff of the hostels you contact will reply to your message- they may ask you to sign up to their own marketing which is up to you.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics creates cookies to help website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. It uses first-party cookies to compile reports about general use of the site and those reports to help website owners to improve the way the site looks. Google Analytics collects information without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting your visit to our site – for more information on opting out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit this Google page.