Created: 10th May 2018,
If you have signed up to our newsletter we store your name and email address
- We use this data to contact you with news, offers and availability throughout the year
- This data is held securely by our email service Send In Blue
- We will not share this data with any other third parties.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails
Group and direct enquiry emails
If you contact our hostels via the group enquiry or direct enquiry forms on the accommodation page we will:
- Pass you email and phone number (if you choose to give it) to the accommodation owner so they can reply to you.
- Store a copy of your email for a short time (up to 2 weeks) on our email server so we can forward it if hostel owners lose their copy.
- We will not send you marketing emails unless you have chosen to opt into our newsletter.
- We will not share your data with any other third party.
- The managers/staff of the hostels you contact will reply to your message- they may ask you to sign up to their own marketing which is up to you.
Cookies on our site. We give each site visitor a unique reference number which is stored in the IHGvisitorID cookie. We use this to store any hostels you have added to your wishlist. If you do not use the wishlist function, no data will be stored.
Google Analytics. Google Analytics creates cookies to help website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. It uses first-party cookies to compile reports about general use of the site and we use those reports to help us improve the way our site looks. Google Analytics collects information without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting your visit to our site – for more information on opting out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit this Google page.