Created: 10th May 2018,
Last Updated: 2nd May 2023
If you have signed up to our newsletter we store your name, email address and nothing else.
- We use this data to contact you with news, offers and availability throughout the year
- This data is held securely by Send In Blue.
- We will not share this data with any other parties.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our emails.
Group and direct enquiry emails
If you contact our hostels via the group enquiry or direct enquiry forms on the accommodation page we will:
- Pass you email and phone number (if you choose to give it) to the accommodation owners your enquiry selected, so they can reply to you.
- Store a copy of your email for a short time (up to 8 weeks) in case you or the hostel owners have a question.
- We will not use your email address for any other purpose (unless you have also opted into our newsletter).
- We will not share your data with any other party.
- We ask the managers/staff of the hostels you contact to destroy your contact once they have replied to you.
- The managers/staff of the hostels you contact will reply to your message- they may ask you to sign up to their own marketing which is up to you.
Facebook Pixcel. We do not have a Facebook pixel on our website. Facebook pixcels are used by Facebook to gather data about website visitors.
Google Analytics. We use the GA4 pixcel with IP anonymization to measure the amount of traffic on our website. We do not share data with other Google products (such as Google Adds) and visitors cannot be identified due to the IP anonymization.