If you are looking warm, comfortable & affordable accommodation for groups of up to 40………look no further than Low Mill Outdoor Centre in Wensleydale. Situated on the edge of the picturesque village of Askrigg with with good access to many walks, rivers, climbs and caves, you won’t be short of things to do. The Pennine Way and Lady Anne’s Way are within a few miles.
In face L0w Mill Outdoor centre has everything you could wish for:
- Picturesque village setting
- A variety of bed rooms of different sizes, mostly en suite. All with sturdy wooden bunks with thick mattresses.
- A fab fully equipped commercial kitchen with separate dish wash area.
- Large table for group dining.
- A games area with pool table and table tennis
- Cosy sitting area with open fire, TV, DVD & board games
- Separate quiet room stocked with books
- Fully centrally heated with plenty of hot water
- Parking for 15 cars
- Wild Garden with fire pit
- Optional outdoor activities should be possible from 2023
- A choice of pubs, cafes within walking distance