We’re open again from Friday the 4th of September, but with a few tweeks to the way we do things. So if you’re looking to visit us please read on to see how we’ll be making High Street the cleanest environment possible for our future guests. Book on our website.
– Reception will be open from 07:00 to 11:00 and 17:00 to 23:00 each day and check in will only be available from 17:00. You are welcome to store luggage and use the common areas until check in.
– We will be running at a reduced capacity, so please book ahead to avoid missing out.
– We will not be accepting walk-ins: As we have a limited staff to clean the entire hostel, we will unfortunately not be accepting walk ins as we simply don’t have the staff to rapidly clean and prepare a room. Please book ahead!
– Temperature checks when checking in.
– Private bathroom stalls and showers: Each booking will get their own shower and bathroom stall to use throughout their stay. These will be cleaned with alcohol based disinfectant and bleach regularly throughout your stay in order to keep the cleanliness level of your bathroom area to the highest standard.
– Private rooms for each group: Each booking will be assigned their own room.
– Face masks will be mandatory: You will be required to have a face mask on while you’re moving around any of the common areas and hallways. This is the best way to keep you and our staff safe in these uncertain times.
– No lounge and kitchen use: Unfortunately these areas are a transmission danger zone and will be closed to guests for the time being. We have plenty of great recommendations for food in the area and places you can explore to keep yourself busy outside of the hostel.
– No breakfast & laundry services.
– Extra cleaning measures: Our staff will be working around the clock to keep the hostel as clean as possible. They’ll be wearing masks at all times in the common areas and regularly clean all “touch points” throughout the hostel.
– Hand sanitizer for everyone!
– No events.