Fraoch Lodge is a 5* family run hostel near Aviemore in the Cairngorms National Park. It is ideally located for walkers, cyclists, wildlife enthusiasts. Enjoy a complimentary light breakfast. Eco friendly with an organic garden. Self-cater or treat your self to delicious home-made meals.
Just some of the reasons people flock to Fraoch Lodge. It is:
- on the edge of the Speyside Malt Whisky trail
- 30 min from Inverness, 40 min from Loch Ness
- 20 min from Loch Morlich beach;45 min from Findhorn beach
- 20 min drive from the winter climbing of the Northern Corries and Ski area.
- 2 mile walk from Loch Garten Osprey Centre
- 5 mile walk/cycle from Aviemore
- on the Strathspey Railway route
- on the Speyside Way (long distance walking route)
- Walking routes to suit all abilities
- 30 Munro’s (peaks over 3000ft) within 1 hour of driving
- 5 of Britain’s 6 highest peaks within the National Park
- Beautiful low level walking in the Caledonian pinewoods
- 10 min drive from Aviemore’s gear shops.
- Local pub, shops and mountain bike hire
- 100’s of miles of off road mountain biking tracks
- 45 mins from Laggan Wolftrax mountain bike trails
- Local cross country ski trails
- One of the best places for rare wildlife in the UK
Find out more about Fraoch Lodge