There is so much to do in the town and the surrounding area:
Six Things to do in Caernarfon
- Why not visit Caernarfon Castle, Segontium Roman Fort, Unesco Heritage Site in the North West Wales Slate Quarries?
- Why not walk part of the Wales Coastal path?
- Why not wander around Eryri/Snowdonia?
- Why not visit the fantastic beaches in Gwynedd and Mon?
- What about a boat trip down the Menai Straites to see the famous bridges and our local dolphins?
- Why not paddleboard, canoe or kayak on Llyn Padarn?
Contact us at Llety Arall where you can stay in a community owned accommodation in the heart of the town.
[email protected] or 01286 662907