Let imagine a holiday in the sun-kissed Brecon Beacons landscape. Enjoying the meandering footpaths, that carry you straight from the doorstep to a myriad of relaxing destinations.
The Government has announced further measures to combat the spread of Corona Virus. These include strong advice that people should not visit the countryside, even to self-isolate in their own second homes or campsites. We have therefore taken the decision to close both the bunkhouse and campsite for the foreseeable future. We do this reluctantly as we feel that our remote facilities are just what people need as relief from being confined to a small house or flat.
We will reopen as soon as Government policy approves of holidaying. If you wish to make a provisional booking further on into the year (at the moment we suggest no sooner than June), you are free to do so. All guests who have sent deposits will be refunded in case of cancellation due to the virus.
We wish all our guests (past, present and future) well.Find out more about Middle Ninfa Bunkhouse