The Tudor Barn is a magnificent 16th century restored barn on environmentally friendly working farm for adventurous guests who love unspoiled, ancient farm buildings. There are so many different holiday types of holiday available at The Tudor Barn so there is something for everyone. Here is a selection of that is available!
1. Cyclists welcome – adult road bike hire included in barn fee. We have laminated circular routes, local links to Long Distance cycle routes, bike storage for cyclists.
2. Green stay options, incentives and rewards. Solar energy, woodburner using our own coppiced seasoned wood, adult road bikes for guests, farm trails, green activities for children.
3. Tudor experience – dress up in Tudor costumes, borrow our Tudor tableware and music and enjoy a Tudor feast.
4. Sporty guests – borrow our adult road bikes, play tennis on our court and rounders in the meadow, kayak down the River Stour, play croquet, badminton and other garden games in the garden.
5. School/youth stays – with/without activities. Can sleep up to 60 using all accommodation with/without catering.Find out more about Tudor Barn