Give Dad the gift of trip on the Llangollen steam train who are celebrating Fathers Day with pork pies a real ale. Make a holiday of it with a sunday night at Llangollen Hostel, which has double, twin and family rooms available for £47.
Llangollen Hostel is in the centre of this fascinating town, a stone’s throw away from the river Dee, the Llangollen Canal with its horse drawn boat rides, the Llangollen steam railway and Castell Dinas Bran. The town has an abundance of independent shops, cafe’s, bistros, pubs and restaurants. It is home to the annual International Eisteddfod, which is a festival of music, dance, and arts. Llangollen is approximately an hours drive to Snowdonia, and half an hour to Chester.
Llangollen Hostel has:-
- Fully fitted and spacious kitchen
- Comfortable and airy dining room
- Relaxing lounge with log fire
- Free wi-fi internet, book exchange and selection of games
- Bicycle and canoe storage
- Bike and boot wash down station
- Laundry room
- Drying room
- Luggage drop
- Clean and comfortable twin and double rooms, en-suite family rooms, private four-bed and six-bed dorms, and a great value six-bed dorm.