Dunfield House Group Accommodation Centre has late availability discounts! Nesstled within 15 acres of grassland and parkland, the Stables Accommodation sleeps 23 with a self-catering kitchen and the main house Sleeps up to 73 with catering provided.
Dunfield offers excellent facilities for youth, schools education and family groups to meet together and run their own programs.
- Home-cooked meals are wholesome and plentiful using local produce.
- Set in 15 acres of lawned terraces, woodlands and streams.
- Plenty of outdoor areas for football, volleyball and team games and make-believe play – there is even the chance to build a dam.
- Campfire sites
- Games room- Pool Table and Table Tennis
- Indoor heated pool
- 18 post professional Disk Golf – disks and score cards provided
- Treasure trail
- 3 great walks – maps and routs provided – guided walks upon request
- Suitable for schools, family gatherings, church groups
Kington Town is located 2 miles from Dunfield and has some great pubs, restaurants and independent shops.
40 Minute to walk or alternatively catch the service bus at the bottom of the lane. Supermarket: Small Morrisons, Co-Op and Spar Takeaways; Fish and chips , Indian, Chinese, Thai
Any dates available booked through Independent hostels will have a 10% discount added to the overall cost of the accommodation.Find out more about Dunfield House