With VisitWales’ We’re Good to Go accreditation in place, you can be sure this bunkhouse has arranged a safe and enjoyable base for your holiday.
Restrictions in place to prevent the spread of Covid-19
We are looking forward to welcoming guests back to the bunkhouse – however, we need to make sure that as far as possible we work together to restrict the spread of Covid-19, by following the Welsh Guidelines. We’ve put the following measures in place:
1. We’re only taking bookings for exclusive use of the bunkhouse by one household or extended household group.
2. We’re asking all guests to cancel their stay if they or any member of their household has experienced symptoms of Covid-19 in the last two weeks.
3. Guests must bring all of their own bedding – including undersheets, sleeping bags, blankets, pillows and pillowcases. No linen will be provided.
4. We’re asking all guests to self-isolate and return home straight away, should they develop any symptoms of Covid-19 while staying with us.
5. We will ask for the contact details for each person staying, should they need to be provided for a Track & Trace process afterwards.Find out more about Brecon Bunkhouse