Situated on the English/Welsh border in the Brecon Beacons, this cosy, well equipped stone bunkhouse is perfect in so many ways.
- It’s perfect for groups that want to explore our wild open spaces and return to a wood-burning stove
- It’s perfect for two or three families to have a true get-away experience walking, cycling or canoeing
- It’s perfect for groups practising for expeditions who prefer a base indoors
- It’s perfect for walking Offa’s Dyke or the Beacons Way
- It’s perfect for cycling Lon Las Cymru
- It’s perfect of dogs
It may well be perfect for you too.Find out more about The Wain House