It’s been a long time coming as we’ve been hard at work getting the hostel COVID ready. There are some new rules to work with but we are sure we can make your next visit to Edinburgh a great one!
There are some new rules and regulations to work with, but we hope we can make your next visit a great one!
If you’re looking to visit please take note of the following new rules:
– We only have room for 15 groups who will all have their own rooms. Space may be limited, so make sure to book early!
– Check in is from 17:00 each day
– Reception is only open from 07:00-11:00 and 17:00-23:00 each day, but if you arrive between these times please ring the doorbell and you’ll be allowed to drop off your luggage.
– Walk in reservations are unfortunately not allowed, please book ahead.
– Our onsite kitchen is closed to guests, so you’ll need to go out and enjoy some of Edinburgh’s cafés and restaurants for your meals. This is to help us keep you safe!
– We’ve installed hand sanitizer throughout the hostel and encourage you to use it as often as possible.
– The common areas will be a 1 metre social distancing area. Please don’t mix with other groups as we don’t want anyone getting sick.
– All our staff will be wearing masks in any common areas. They’re friendly but they’ve been told to give guests their space during this tough time.
– Cleaning shifts will be more regular and thorough than before with extra attention paid to touch points throughout the hostel
– All toilets and showers will be room-specific. Please only use the toilet or shower that you’ve been assigned.
– We won’t be running any event for the timebeing, but we can give you plenty of recommendations of things to check out in the city!
Book direct on www.castlerockedinburgh.com