Enjoy the endless amounts of family fun there is to be had at the Old Brooder Bunkhouse situated in the beautiful Suffolk countryside. This modern and quirky hostel offers group accommodation for up to 22 people. It’s just perfect for a family get together, celebrations, birthdays, Christmas and more. Being only a 2-hour drive from London Old Brooder Bunkhouse provides the perfect get away for the whole family with a dramatic change in scenery. The gorgeous meadows and flowering fields of the landscape create a picturesque escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. The cozy feel of the property alongside the immersion into nature makes for the ideal break without even having to leave the grounds.
What to do at and around Old Brooder Bunkhouse?
The rural landscape mixed with the connection of the location offers plenty of outdoor and indoor activities such as:
- Cycle paths – A mixture of off-road cycle routes planned by the hostel and the country roads of the South Suffolk Cycle Route make for perfect days out for any age and ability. Bunkhouse hire includes free use of 20+ adult bikes.
- Hire boats – Boat trips in Sudbury (a nearby town) offer kayak, canoe, and canal boat tours of the river Stour.
- Castles and National Trust sites – Within a half an hour drive there is chance to explore the gardens and interior of Hedingham Castle or the National Trust site of Melford Hall as well as other historical locations and activities.
- Colchester Zoo – Spend the day visiting the lions and elephants at the Colchester Zoo only a 45-minute drive away!
- Enjoy cozy nights in! – During the winter months indulge in the warm environment of the comfy living room with warm drinks or family board games creating the perfect relaxed night in.
Find out more about Old Brooder Bunkhouse