Puttenham Barn is a special accommodation for several reasons. Everyone who stays is left with a lasting impression and a sense of community. Here’s why this accommodation is so popular.
1. Friendly wardens: Puttenham Barn’s volunteer wardens are well-trained and warmly look after the guests and make sure they have a comfortable and relaxing stay. Often with a huge knowledge of the local area, they can help with your onward journey and provide local tips.
2. Convenient amenities: With a self-catering kitchen, shower, toilets, and garden with picnic benches, Puttenham Barn has all the amenities you’ll need for a comfortable stay. Plus, electricity and hot water are included, making it easy to stay connected and refreshed during your trip.
3. Evening meals available: If you don’t feel like cooking, Puttenham Barn is just a short walk or bike ride from the village, where you can find evening meals at local friendly pubs.
4. Committed to sustainability: As a one-of-a-kind eco project, Puttenham Barn offers a truly sustainable and environmentally-conscious accommodation experience for walkers and cyclists. Wildflower beds support local bio-diversity, solar panels power the hot water and rainwater is used for flushing the toilets.
5. Affordable: At just £20 per person per night, Puttenham Barn offers excellent value for your money. Plus, if you come by foot, bike or public transport, you get a green discount, making it an even more budget-friendly and eco-friendly option.
Don’t wait – book your stay at Puttenham Barn Bunkhouse today and start planning your next walking or cycling adventure on the North Downs. Opens April 2023, so book now to secure your spot!Find out more about Puttenham Barn Bunkhouse