At The Tudor Barn in rural Suffolk, everyone is made to feel like Tudor royalty.
1. The Tudor Barn is a 16th century barn in rural Suffolk
2. You get to feel like a tudor nobleman but with the ammenities for present day; feast together at long oak banquet tables, relax in the large sitting area, in the winter gather around the roaring woodburner and sleep in 4 poster beds.
3. You can hire up to 23 adult road bikes and explore the quet lanes of Suffolk.
4. There is so much to do on the grounds of the barn: walk the farm trails, run, hug trees, pond dip, read, play tennis, croquet or ping-pong, draw, paint, sing, play rounders and picnic on the farm.
5. There is an extensive Tudor dressing up box, why not spend the evening banqueting and dancing in true tudor style?
Find out more about Tudor Barn