Saddle Mountain Hostel, Mandally Road, Invergarry, PH35 4HP
Call Helen or Gregor on 01809 501412
A small, friendly place to stay in InvergarrySaddle Mountain Hostel is a small and friendly 5-star hostel. Centrally located in the Great Glen at Invergarry, it’s on the Great Glen Way, close to Munros and Loch Ness and is a great base for exploring the Scottish Highlands.
The 20 bed hostel has 5 bedrooms, 4 private rooms and 1 dormitory room. There is a large self-catering kitchen, dining room, lounge and drying room. There is also free WiFi, free parking and a secure bike store.
Available for individual bookings and exclusive use. Exclusive use bookings only during winter months.
If you are interested in staying you can book online, email [email protected] or call 01809 501412.
Beds & Rooms:20: 1x6, 1x4 (1 double, 3 singles), 2x4, 1x2 (1 double, 1 single)
Open:Seasonal. Check website for availability. Check-in 4.30-10pm.
Price per night:Dorm bed £28pp, private rooms from £24pp. Exclusive use price on request.
Directions:The hostel is the third house along the road to Mandally, just off the A82 in Invergarry. Look for Mandally road sign just south of Invergarry on the A82.
- Citylink buses between Fort William & Inverness and Glasgow, Fort William & Skye stop in Invergarry. Trains at Spean Bridge. Airport at Inverness.
- Long Distance Walks Land's End to John O Groats on foot LEJOG Land's End to John O'Groats by bike Great Glen Way Loch Ness 360 Great North Trail Cape Wrath Trail Scottish National Trail
Mountains Close to a Pub Mini Breaks with Activities Individuals welcome Youth Hostels Accommodation for Cyclists Breakfast
This accommodation is available at the following peak timesAvailable February Half Term 2024 Available Easter 2024 Available Spring Bank Holiday or Half Term 2024 Available August Bank Holiday 2023
MapView Nearby Hostels
5 star hostel
May 15th 2023
We’re delighted to announce that VisitScotland has awarded Saddle Mountain Hostel 5 stars!
We’ve been graded as a 4 star hostel since we opened 8 years ago so we really are thrilled that the gradual improvements we’ve made to our facilities and service over the years have now been rewarded with the highest grading possible. We’d like to thank everyone who has helped us along the way.
Winter time at Saddle Mountain Hostel
November 16th 2022
Until the end of February 2023 Saddle Mountain Hostel is open for winter exclusive use bookings only. Read on to find out more!
• Minimum price of £250 per night for up to 10 people
• Exclusive use of the hostel
• Includes all the communal facilities (kitchen, dining room, lounge and drying room)
• Number of bedrooms and bathrooms dependent on the number of people staying (minimum of 3 of each for groups of up to 10)
• Access to hostel throughout the stay
• £25 per person per night for additional guests
For terms and conditions, to check availability and to book online visit https://saddlemountainhostel.scot/bookings/
November 29th 2021
Nestled amongst mountains, glens, lochs and forests in the Great Glen, Saddle Mountain Hostel is a great location for exploring the great outdoors of the Scottish Highlands. You won’t have to go far to discover our stunning scenery and heritage. Munro bagging, hiking, cycling, paddling, day trips – we have it all!Read More