Longstone Lodge, Longstone Lodge & Cafe St. Marys Isles of Scilly TR21 0NW
Call Colin, Amy & Suzy on 01720 422410
OverviewOpened on the 1st May 2018 the Isles of Scilly's first every hostel! Longstone Lodge sleeps up to 25 in single, twins and family rooms as well as dorm beds. The hostel has a large communal kitchen/lounge/diner and a laundry room, as well as large grounds with children's play. From 2021 we will also have 3 self catering apartments available for 2-4 persons. Situated in the heart of St Mary's, Scilly's largest island, it's the perfect base for visiting these stunning islands.
Beds & Rooms:25: 2x1, 4x2, 1x4, 1x5, 1x6
Open:Check in 8.30-10am, 2-3pm & 5-6.30pm check out before 10am. Hostel closed for cleaning 11am-1pm
Price per night:Single ensuite: £40. Twin ensuite: £75. 4 bed ensuite: £120. 5 bed family room: £140.00. Bunked Family ensuite £168 Sole Use: £700.
Booking:Book Via website or email.
Directions:From the Ferry Terminal take The High Street into the Strand in to Telegraph Road which leads to the Hostel (approximately 30 minutes walk). From the airport follow High Cross Lane, at Old Town lane turn right, at A3110 turn left then right onto Telegraph Road which leads to the hostel.
Public Transport:Ferry Terminal (Scillonian III ferry from Penzance) 30 minutes walk away, Airport (flights from Exeter, Newquay & Land's End) 20 minutes walk. Taxis are available from both.
By the Sea New to the Independent Hostels Network Eco Hostels Available to Individuals Accessible to disabled people
This accommodation is available at the following peak timesAvailable for Christmas 2021
MapView Nearby Hostels
Longstone Lodge, St Mary’s, Isles of Scilly: Open for Winter 2020.
June 27th 2020
Availability through the Winter in en suite rooms. Now featuring own fridge, kettle and microwave for in room self-catering. Dorm room available as private 6 bunked family ensuite. Cafe open 10-4.30 (government guidelines permitting).
Longstone Lodge is located almost dead centre of St. Mary’s on the beautiful Isles of Scilly, 28 miles from Land’s end, Cornwall.
Our newly built hostel now has a range of Covid-secure measures to keep our guests, staff and islands safe, including:
– There will be hand sanitiser in key areas.
– We have completely reviewed our processes and ensured that our materials are Covid-19 compliant. We have built on our existing stringent cleaning regime to ensure all public areas are cleaned even more frequently and thoroughly.
– One-way systems where feasible and removing a number of items around the building that could potentially harbour the virus.
– A contactless payments for balance payments and/or any purchases in house.
– Amended times for reception, check in and check out to allow for the new cleaning requirements.
– As our guest kitchen is closed we have provided a Fridge, Microwave and Kettle for every room to continue self catering options
– All rooms to strictly accommodate single family/social ‘bubble’ groups only. For each room booked, if there is no ensuite a private bathroom is allocated specifically for that room.
– Weather dependent, we have a great outdoor space that will provide both a safe and beautiful environment for food, drink and recreation and our Twin and Family 5 rooms also have private balconies.
We have recently be awarded a Gold Award for New Tourism Business 2019/20 by South West Tourism. Longstone Lodge offers modern spacious hostel accommodation. Why not visit Scilly soon?
We look forward to welcoming you!
Colin, Amy and Suzy
Longstone Lodge on St Marys is reopening private ensuite rooms on 13th July
June 27th 2020
The only hostel accommodation on the Isles of Scilly. 2019/20 Gold Award winner for new tourism business by South West Tourism