James John Hamilton House, 19a Hamilton St, Fishguard SA65 9HL
James John Hamilton House is a brand new conversion of the first free school in Fishguard, built in 1850 by James John Hamilton. The house sleeps 10 people in four private rooms. Upstairs is a large open plan lounge with exposed beams, comfy sofas and dinning table. Next to this is a self catering kitchen and a double bedroom. The three other three bedrooms, a twin, a double and a four person family room are downstairs and are all en suite. There is a patio with picnic table and across the garden is Hamilton House Backpackers (www.independenthostels.co.uk/members/hamiltonbackpackers/)
where rooms are available for a further 9 people. There is free parking for one car, with a town car park only 40m away. Dogs welcome. Close to the town centre with a choice of pubs. Fishguard is a natural harbour surrounded by the sweeping sands of Cardigan Bay. The Pembrokeshire Coastal Path passes through the town and communities of grey seals and dolphins are regularly seen in its harbours.This accommodation is featured on our map of South Wales and Pembrokeshire and here is its own website.
or call Steve Roberts on
Look for entrance to old school building behind Hamilton Backpackers on Hamilton Street.
Fishguard has excellent new train links and operates a regular ferry service to Rosslare in Ireland. For local buses in Pembrokeshire phone Richard Bros 01239 613756.